When it comes to the dry winter months; we are all deathly afraid of the frigid temperatures, especially the toll it takes on our skin. Every year I use to dread the cold seasons because I would get these tiny little bumps on my face, dry spots, and blemishes. I know I am not the only one speaking this language. I think I must have tried everything from topical mediation to creams for acne. However, everything change for me when I decided to treat my outside the way I treat my inside with everything organic, all-natural and cruelty-free. Natural skincare is not only a trend it’s a lifestyle choice. chemical products we use on our skin can absorb into our bodies and bloodstreams, this could lead to long-lasting health repercussions. Because of this, it is extremely important that when choosing skin care products we look at what our skin needs and the health benefits of natural ingredients.
HEALTH BENEFITS TO USING NATURAL INGREDIENTS :
- Reduce the appearance of eczema, blemishes, and psoriasis
- Help with sensitive skin, breakouts, or cancer
- Skin irritation
- Reduction of excess oil in the pores
- Healing properties
- Reduce the effects of allergies
Introducing all-natural alternatives!
Winter delights are my special treats of soy butter and matcha green butter that have excellent Benefits.
- Soy body butter has been used to combat skin aging and brittle skin. It is an effective component to hydrate and moisturize dry or damaged skin.
- Matcha green tea body butter produces anti-inflammatory, anti-cellulite, and anti-irritancy properties. These kinds of butter are perfectly suited for the winter months and will leave your skin jumping for joy and begging for more
Winter Delights Benefits:
- Glowing skin
- Healthy skin
- Youthful You
HOW TO USE:
After washing the skin with your favorite cleanser or exfoliant, apply a generous amount of butter or as desired. Can be used as a morning routine or right before bed
Great-looking skin does not mean perfection. Beautiful skin is a combination of eating right and choosing the right skincare routine. So for this winter consider our winter collection, made to target the most problematic skin type. Although each individual may have different skin concerns, we offer a variety of products to choose from to address them. Combining the right kinds of butter like soy butter and matcha green tea butter with essential oils makes winter no longer a dreaded season but something we look forward to. The key is being prepared when the time comes.